About Me

My photo
Collinsville, OK, United States
Creating cool stuff - love making cards, scrap booking, altered art - just love getting creative!!

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Another creation!











I love the simplicity of black and white cards, the look so elegant! I have been trying to use what I have instead of buying more stuff ---I have a lot of stuff!!! Graphic 45 has some awesome papers!!! I bought a pack of the Botanicabella assortment today and gave it to my BFF for her to enjoy! I will buy some more....later... lol!! So many new things from the Chicago show are coming out - Tim Holtz has some fabulous new stamps, distress crackle paints in metalic colors and distress stickles too!! Oh I want them all!! I am trying to get my hubby to build me some shelves for my craft room so I have better storage--oh speaking of storage, I bought a shabby chic cubie thing at the flea market this weekend for $10.00!!! Woo hoo!! I thought about painting it and then stamping on it and then I thought it looked best just the way it is--has character!!! I posted a picture of the cubie thing and a new black and white card! Enjoy!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yeah ! your cubie thingy looks great the way it is! Sometimes it is fun to let this stay teh way they are! Now you have to fill it up! Which i am sure it will be no problem for you!??? lol