About Me

My photo
Collinsville, OK, United States
Creating cool stuff - love making cards, scrap booking, altered art - just love getting creative!!

Thursday, August 14, 2008

On a creative roll today!!





Well I went crazy today with cards!! My craft table is clean for now! Had so much stuff on it that I could not focus. So it is nice and clean, yay!! Still working on my flea market find, the cubicle thingy, need to get that hung up so I can fill it!! Found some "skittles or dew drops" as they are sometimes called and had a blast with them today! They are so fun to work with! My son graduated from the Marines last week so now I have a bunch of pictures and more coming from my son's other grandparents! I am going to be busy putting together some scrap books! My son actually asked me to make him one, WOW!! So I thought I would be nice and make one for his dad, his other grandparents, Friend of the family, My mom and sister and of course one for me!! I will also be making an Air Force one for my fav cousin's son who recently graduated as well!! So I am going to be busy and plus I am going back to work after being on short term since the end of January!!

That's it for now - enjoy the pictures - leave me comments!!!

1 comment:

it's just me said...

Love all your neat cards, etc., but the pink stuff is the best!

Keep up the good work, and glad you are having fun with this.

Your favorite MIL,
Sharon