About Me

My photo
Collinsville, OK, United States
Creating cool stuff - love making cards, scrap booking, altered art - just love getting creative!!

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Woohoo the garden is coming along











This past weekend Allen, my fabulous husband, worked on my raised garden!! I had started some herbs and veggies inside and bought some tomato plants, eggplant, bananna peppers, bell peppers to go into this raised bed. He loaded 30 bags of dirt and an endless amount of brick to the back yard. We still need more dirt, hopefully we can do that this weekend to finish it up so I can plant my veggies and herbs!! Here are some pictures for you to enjoy!!
















1 comment:

celia said...

well after 9 years of neglet in my yard i guess i should make some time to load up my own dirt lol