About Me

My photo
Collinsville, OK, United States
Creating cool stuff - love making cards, scrap booking, altered art - just love getting creative!!

Sunday, May 31, 2009

My garden is growing!

I have been watering, pulling weeds and checking everyday! I have flowers on my green pepper, hot pepper, eggplant, tomato and cucumber plants ----yay!!!! The cilantro is growing like crazy too! It is so nice to go out into the yard and cut fresh herbs for hot salsa!!


Besides tending to my garden, I have been working on some art ---here is the piece I made for my mom for Mothers day-----she had a decorative plate on a stand on the piano and it broke, so I decided to make her something.

Here is a tag I did too!

1 comment:

celia said...

oh yeah i saw your garden i couldnt believe how fast it is taking place! soon you will be feasting on your home grown goodies! yeah! i bet next year it will be even bigger lol