About Me

My photo
Collinsville, OK, United States
Creating cool stuff - love making cards, scrap booking, altered art - just love getting creative!!

Saturday, September 12, 2009

Hello - I am a blog slacker!

Yes, I admit to it! it has been so busy at work and getting things done around the house before winter sets in, I have not blogged!

Since one of the groups I belong to is doing a blog hop next week,I figured I had better spice it up a bit so they don't think I am boring! lol

Here is some art that I have done over the last few weeks - I hope you enjoy them!




















1 comment:

Celia said...

Girl that is soo cool! hey even one card a weekend would be awesome! lol I am in the same boat just when i go to sit down i am called. cant wait to see more! One thing about winter we are in the house more! xoxoxo