About Me

My photo
Collinsville, OK, United States
Creating cool stuff - love making cards, scrap booking, altered art - just love getting creative!!

Sunday, December 7, 2008

Been a long time..........



















I really have to make a better effort in keeping this blog up!

Anyway there has been so much going on. We had Thanksgiving in our new house this year! My son, Marc, came up from Texas, my mom and sister, Britani and Ben, Terri, Michelle and Michael. It was a houseful and lots of food too! The weather was nice outside a few sat on our patio and ate. We had a busy weekend too, went to Best Buy, Target and a few smaller stores. Marc got his laptop, yay!! We went to Rhema on Saturday night to see the lights, it was awesome as usual - they do such a great job!

Fast forward to today.....been working on my Secret Santa tags along with getting the gifts together. We do a ssecret santa at work, it is so much fun to do- I also have been checking out the Tim Holtz 12 tags of Christmas as well - that's what inspired the idea of tags for my SS person at work, thought they dressed up the gift.So I have 5 days of SS gifts and three tags made. I will post them here..I also had to make a snow flurry card for my Stamp swap, which I will post here too!

Oh yeah, I asked my fabulous husband to hang lights on our house, look at the pretty lights....we have the front left side over my craft room window to finish and the back patio.

Enjoy the pics!

No comments: