About Me

My photo
Collinsville, OK, United States
Creating cool stuff - love making cards, scrap booking, altered art - just love getting creative!!

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

boy it's cold out there....


Over the weekend, my DH hung the rest of the Christmas lights in shorts--Yes I said shorts, it was 70 degrees when he started and then it plummeted down from there. As you can see from the picture of our flags it was windy as well - really windy.



We made cookies this weekend too, well Allen helped....lol Here is the proof...














And of course the doggies were decorated too! The Dogs BoWow made these cute bandana's you insert the dogs collar in, so cool! Rowdy (doxie) right and Bandit (chi) on the left. Showing off their digs!










So now the cold, cold weather is here - yesterday driving to work was slippery and stressful! Today, sorry to say but I just gave up, it was too slickery out there and it scares me that other people are so careless and drive fast! Sometimes you just have to wonder if it is worth smashing your car or better yet hurting yourself--I took the selfish route and went back home!

I hope everyone is keeping warm and being safe!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Only in Oklahoma! hahaha that is funny, in the Nick of Time you got yours to finish the house! And darn it is time now to put the stuff up! just when i started finding stuff. HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Dana and Daisy said...

I did not know you blog! You are going on my list girl! And yes, there is something special set aside just for you!
Love, Dana