About Me

My photo
Collinsville, OK, United States
Creating cool stuff - love making cards, scrap booking, altered art - just love getting creative!!

Monday, February 2, 2009

another day.....

Here are some pictures of the work in progress!! I am trying to organize my craft room so I can keep items neat and see them, so I can use them!! Why do I buy so much???? Cause I can!! lol

Love sales---can't let a good one pass me up!!





My internet connection has been having issues this weekend, so I worked on cards and Marc's Marines scrapbook too!! I'll post pics of Marc's book tomorrow, if I have an internet connection!

Card pics



We had BBQ this weekend and the dogs just LOVE the rib bones - Here are some pics of Bandit---Rowdy wouldn't let me take pics...hmm wonder why???

Enjoy the pics - I have to get some things done before bed time---Have BLESSED week!

No comments: