About Me

My photo
Collinsville, OK, United States
Creating cool stuff - love making cards, scrap booking, altered art - just love getting creative!!

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Lazy Sunday!

Today is going to be a lazy day! There are so many things that I need to get done, however, I am just not in the mood to do them!! Friday I went cropping at my LSS - I was bound and determined to work on Marc's Marines book!! I got so many pages put together, not completed but put together!! YAY!!!
I got this paper at my LSS, it is so cool ----its velvety soft - Have no idea what I am going to do with it but it is awesome!!!
Been working on cards, of course, for my swap group.I had fun with the first one, there is no stamping on it at all!! I just love the Graphic 45 Paper - its two sided so it really makes it fun to use!!

Well I am going to get some more coffee and see what I feel like doing today!!

What ever you do today, have fun and make a mess doing it!!!












1 comment:

celia said...

omg i love your cards girl!