About Me

My photo
Collinsville, OK, United States
Creating cool stuff - love making cards, scrap booking, altered art - just love getting creative!!

Sunday, December 6, 2009

Tag # 6

Woo hoo I finished tag #6!!!!!! I just need to do the first 4 tags now!!


Two pics- the first one is ok I think the first is clearer ---**note to self: learn how to take good pics***LOL


I used diamond for "ice" by the car...this was so much fun to make - substituted the dictionary page for a regular book page, think it came out nice. What a mess I made with all my stamp sets out, ink pads, glitter and flock.....maybe the crafty cleaning angels will come and clean up while I am sleeping....inky fingers crossed! X


I also made another candle - Now I am on the hunt for inexpensive pillar candles - this technique is great for gifts! The first one is a side view - I left the bumps, in person it looks nice!





Looking forward to tag #7 ----

Enjoy the pics.........going to clean up my inky fingers and hit the sack, early work day!

Peace & Love!

1 comment:

Nettie said...

Fabulous work! all of it ;o))