About Me

My photo
Collinsville, OK, United States
Creating cool stuff - love making cards, scrap booking, altered art - just love getting creative!!

Saturday, December 5, 2009

Wax experience

LOL gotcha on that title uh?

Well I was browsing blogs yesterday and checked one of my favs Heidi Swapp, she is so cute! She did a video on these fab candles http://heidiswapp.typepad.com/my_weblog/2009/12/ok-make-candles.html and of course I had already bought some candles! Here is my result, while I did not print from my printer to the tissue paper, my printer is picky about what it prints on and my luck it would have jammed! I stamped using Tim Hotlz stamps! I think they turned out great! Hopefully the person who I have for the Secret Santa at work does not read my blog!


Tim did his 12 tags of Christmas again this year and for the first time I have not made one......yet...this may change I am in the creating mood and my fingers are inky already!!

No comments: