About Me

My photo
Collinsville, OK, United States
Creating cool stuff - love making cards, scrap booking, altered art - just love getting creative!!

Monday, January 4, 2010

Altered dress form and some other things.....

Ok so I feel a bit guilty for calling in sick to work today. Really I did not feel well last night and when the alarm went off, I still was not feeling well. So I called in and pulled the covers over my head and went back to sleep! Finally got up about 11 and got around - coffee, yum! Feel ok, obviously ok to blog! The January kit and the last item are things I worked on over the weekend. The roses my hubby cut out last night and today I glued them together, a work in progress! Enjoy....I am going to lay down for a bit!


Here is my latest creation from the January Kit of the month by CroppinsvilleStudio!

The kit has great papers from Graphic 45, Tim Holtz goodies, ribbon and more! Be sure to check it out at http://croppinsvillestudio.com/

I had so much fun creating this - I love to create without instruction!






















Working on grungepaper roses today for a swap due on the 10th of January - These roses are very pretty when someone else makes them! lol - guess I just need to practice, practice, practice! Hopefully I will have three good ones to send out!







Cheat sheet! lol
This is my other project I am working on! Yeah I know so many things to do so little time!