About Me

My photo
Collinsville, OK, United States
Creating cool stuff - love making cards, scrap booking, altered art - just love getting creative!!

Friday, January 1, 2010

First day of the New Year!






So glad 2009 is behind me! I am really looking forward to 2010!!! No resolutions for me, I never keep them anyway!

Yesterday I went with my friend to get my haircut and then we went to some of the local scrapbook stores, Joanns and Windsor Market! Gosh I love Windsor Market, they have the most awesome stuff - next time I will take pics for you to see. If you're in Tulsa sometime stop by it's at 71st & Memorial behind Pep Boys. Unfortunately they were closing at 3 and we got there about 2:40, not much time to shop around :( I did find this ---oooh what a find!


Was busy today cleaning up my woman cave- I moved a dresser from our bedroom into my cave and rearranged things so I can find them,maybe! Did some labeling on plastic tubs. Threw some stuff into a bag to donate to my friends church for youth activities. The room feels so good, nice and neat! I have a blank wall that I would like to fill with art, so we will see what I do with it! Maybe I will use it for the great art I get in swaps this year!! Yeah great idea! Here are some pics of the woman cave in case you were wondering what that was ;0 - The guys have the man cave why can't we have the woman cave --now to get a sign that says no boys allowed!! lol

1 comment:

celia said...

wow you did move everything around. looks great ! room for more stuff!