About Me

My photo
Collinsville, OK, United States
Creating cool stuff - love making cards, scrap booking, altered art - just love getting creative!!

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Sunday Sunday!

So much for keeping up with my blog!Maybe I should do it every Sunday? No promises however I will do my best to keep it to Sundays!

Since we have had ice and snow here I am stuck inside - is that a bad thing? So I worked on my For the birds swap, see pictures below - I decided that I wanted to do something different so I had some CD cases and blank CD's - I put gesso on the CD thinking I would paint it and then stamp on it - well I did not like the look so I sat there staring at it and decided to work on the cd cover - the one with the BIRD letters is the front and the other is the back - I burned a nature CD and placed it inside the case! La la it's done and if I must say so it's totally cute! I got the info this morning on who I need to mail it to! Hope she likes it!





















I have seen so many necklaces using TH fragments and they look great. So I decided to create one of my own except I did not use fragments, I used glass and some of my favorite things - I love the finished product!


















My last goodie of the day is this card I did just for fun or maybe Valentines day?


























Today I need to make two birthday cards, work on my Spring swap and pay bills, yuck! Yuck is for the pay bills part not the cards or swap!



I will leave you with this verse of the day:

Get all the advice and instruction you can, so you will be wise the rest of your life!
Proverbs 19:20


Have a blessed week!

No comments: