About Me

My photo
Collinsville, OK, United States
Creating cool stuff - love making cards, scrap booking, altered art - just love getting creative!!

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Second sitting of the Tattoo and more me stuff!


These are from the second sitting....Chad worked on the details on the bottom or from the waist down. It's coming along nicely..one or two more sittings and it will be done!!













Ok now onto me.....here are the tags I did for the Valentine swap.....almost done.....

just a few finishing touches and I am done!!















Here are my roses for the second part of the swap --I have to make something with one of them....hhhmmmm what do I do? Thought about a ring.....headband......barette (does anyone wear those?).........a bracelet....hum I don't know...gotta think, think, think...


1 comment:

celia said...

very cool!!!!