About Me

My photo
Collinsville, OK, United States
Creating cool stuff - love making cards, scrap booking, altered art - just love getting creative!!

Sunday, November 1, 2009

November, what????

Well alot has gone on in the last few weeks! Some highlights are:

We got a new puppy, he's half boston terrier and half ?, we don't know, seems his momma was not particular! He is a cutie, we named him Boomer! He will be confused during the Sooner games for sure!! Boomer Sooner, lol!!

I went to a Croppinsville After Dark party on Friday, October 30th and made some wonderful creations and really got inspired to get some things done! Looking forward to the next After Dark party in November!



Have been working on my closet in my craft room - it's the one where everything goes when I don't know what to do with it! I emptied out five boxes most of which went into the trash and I have one box for Goodwill! It's not done but it's looking better! Not taking any pics of that mess!! lol

Finally working on the old window pane I bought last year at the flea market! I have ideas and trying to make time to work on it----I will post pics when I finish!
These are the tags I made for one of my group swaps - Everything Wendy Vecchi (yahoo group) If you love her stamps, you should check out the group! There are a number of talented ladies, some are listed on the sidebar on the right!



I have plans to work on some jewelry and other altered items -----One project at a time!

That's all for now!
Take care!








2 comments:

Allie Gower said...

Boomer is cute!
Your tags are awesome.

My question is, which is harder to clean up after - tag making or new puppies!

MUCH LOVE.

Celia said...

awww cute dog! Jd will have be having to see him too! lol