About Me

My photo
Collinsville, OK, United States
Creating cool stuff - love making cards, scrap booking, altered art - just love getting creative!!

Saturday, January 31, 2009

End of January already????






Wow how time flies when you're having fun!!! I have been busy hosting a candle party, working on my craft room, making cards, and working at that job that pays the bills!! It has been a fun month even though it went by so fast!! Here are somethings that I have worked on - I still have a ton of things to do, like get Marc's Marine scrapbook done and my friend Jeremy's wedding album done.

I mentioned I hosted a candle party, well let me tell ya - I had some great sales and was able to get a load of really nice things! I will try to upload some pictures for you to drool over of the candle items I bought!! I am going to have another party in either April or May, it was so much fun to do!!

Today is supposed to be in the 60's - Allen and I are going to put things in the attic so we can make room for our freezer - so nice to have friends ----They wanted a treadmill and we wanted a freezer so we traded!!! Great way to recycle things so they don't end up in the dump forever!!!

Enjoy the day-------

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Only in Ok with the weather! lol
wow i would trade a treadmill too! but they make nice hangers and you can also make them roll to get stuff off of them.