About Me

My photo
Collinsville, OK, United States
Creating cool stuff - love making cards, scrap booking, altered art - just love getting creative!!

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

New cards!!


Boy, I have been busy.....making cards, rearranging my craft room, working..........

One of my things to do this year is to get organized! I have so much paper, stamps, embellishments, ribbon ( you get the idea)!! I got rid of my computer armoir and replaced it with a 6 foot table! My room looks so much larger without the huge computer desk, now I just need to get hubby to build my shelves for my stamps and get the other goodies in some organized state.

Here are some pics of cards that I have done.....enjoy!!!


2 comments:

CindyDianne said...

I hope, someday, to be able to have this kind of creative outlet. But, for now I just blog! ;-)

Dana and Daisy said...

I really like the Hope card.
Hey, one of my readers found her way here ^^