About Me

My photo
Collinsville, OK, United States
Creating cool stuff - love making cards, scrap booking, altered art - just love getting creative!!

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy 2011!

Time sure does fly - I cannot believe it's 2011!!

My hope is that 2011 is a creative, prosperous, healthy and happy new year!!

I try not to make any resolutions, because I never keep them! This year I am really going to make an effort to create more, eat much more healthier! I started a Facebook page for my creations so I can show off what I am doing and maybe sell a few things so others can enjoy my creations!

I have already started on Valentines day- made some french fry holders for candy- reused Starbucks coffee jars also for candy or whatever you'd like to put in them. There are some bottle cap designs in process as well.

While I am really looking forward to this new year, I am also a bit sad - I have made the choice to purge what is not adding any value to my life. January will be the cleansing period, clearing out closets, craft room and anything that is in the attic. Time to really take a look at what I have and if I really need it- it's time to minimized and be practical! I have so much craft stuff and keep buying more without using what I already have! It's hard not to buy when there is so much fun stuff coming out! I vow to only buy what is on sale and use coupons!! From what I have been reading 2011 sounds like it is going to be a tough year for our economy so it would be nice to be somewhat prepared for it! Maybe I will decorate a binder for my coupons to make it fun! I am going to put that on my list of things to do!

Well I am off, I have things to get done!

Peace, love and sharing!

No comments: