About Me

My photo
Collinsville, OK, United States
Creating cool stuff - love making cards, scrap booking, altered art - just love getting creative!!

Monday, January 31, 2011

Love is in the air.....

Oh yes it is! I have been having fun making Valentines things and recreating my "art place"!


Art place:
Allen put down a light laminate floor and then painted two opposite walls Frosted Mulbery and the other two walls Latte. Most of the accessories are black, a few were left their original color. I got rid of my 8 foot table and am using an old dresser as my work space until I can find a tall table. Most of my stash is in plastic containers or decorative baskets, using the drawers in the dresser for larger items. Th white file cabinet has all my scrap paper pieces, recycled cardboard and instruction sheets. The space feels awesome! These pics are before I put everything back in! Hopefully I can get some pics of the "after" soon!








Here are some of the Valentines things I made:






Valentine memory 4X4 book - Front on the right and the back on the left








Inside cover - Rosette with heart pins









some of the inside pages


















I love the "french fry" holder! Art is so fun and relaxing!
These creations were fun to make!
That's all for now!
Go create!


















1 comment:

Celia said...

I think these are sooo cool! You know i think this could be even for grandparents, friends and other holidays! But Yeah, very pretty.