About Me

My photo
Collinsville, OK, United States
Creating cool stuff - love making cards, scrap booking, altered art - just love getting creative!!

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Today is better

Had to take Bandit back to the vet yesterday. Seems he loosened a staple by his jewels - the vet removed it and gave him 6 more! He slept on and off yesterday- hard for him to find a confortable position I am sure!Thumb is healing nicely, except when I reach for something and then I remember its there!



recieved my goodies from Sky,Blue,Pink yesterday --Love their stuff!! Managed to get some ATC's done yesterday for a swap! YAY! I used some of the ATC things I bought from Sky, such fun! Today I am working on my Valentine tags for another swap....so much to do so little time!



























Have a wonderful weekend!

1 comment:

celia said...

oh gosh i love these!!!!