About Me

My photo
Collinsville, OK, United States
Creating cool stuff - love making cards, scrap booking, altered art - just love getting creative!!

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Vintage Tulsa Show, Art and Allen's tat

Catching up from yesterday, the internet was out ----funny how we rely on the web so much!
Connecting, emails, games! I had to resort to watching TV! Should have worked on my ATC'S though!
First here are pics of the second sitting for Allen's tattoo, if you're sqeamish skip them...This session Chad did the details on the bottom part of the image. the redness is irritation from being inked - it looks really good in person!












Vintage show:

Here are some goodies I picked up at the show ---Bingo cards, post cards, wooden & plastic bingo pieces,heart charms, game cards ----such fun ---wished I had bought more wooden bingo pieces...I will next time for sure!









After the Vintage show we went to an antique store in town. I bought these games, old book and muffin tin to put embellishments in. The muffin tin has since been bathed in alcohol ink, purple! Looks great! The old book will now be turned into a guest book for my daughter, Cassie, who is getting married - she's not my flesh and blood daughter but I don't care for the Step-daughter words ------Cassie asked me to make a guest book and I was on cloud nine that she asked. I thought it was kind of ironic that I had bought this book the day before, hmmmm someone knows something and is speaking to me telepathically!












I said in my last post, I think, that I was in a grungepaper rose swap ---well these and the goodies are from my lovely partner, Debby, in this swap. Her roses are beautiful, she did something different than I did to mine which I will try next time. Debby was also kind enough to gift me with some chipboard pieces and punchenella (SP?) This is the left over stuff after punching out sequence --isn't it cool!










These are my ATC's I am working on for another swap. The technique came from my friend Allie and I loved doing it. The stamp is Mona Lisa and she looks scared in this photo! he he!These are not done yet....hopefully I will get them done this weekend and then its onto the bird swap.........














That's it for now...off to QT for gas for the Vue ($2.50 per gallon!) and a Cappuchino!

Hugs all around!

1 comment:

celia said...

yikes and ow to allen ,
and yummo to your goodies!!! i am totally jealous!!!