About Me

My photo
Collinsville, OK, United States
Creating cool stuff - love making cards, scrap booking, altered art - just love getting creative!!

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Boring week....but my dogs are cute!



YOU did nothing this week? (Bandit and Boomer!!)


Well it was a bit boring here this week. I did something to my back this week and was out of commission for two and a half days! Ugh, getting old sucks! Dr. gave me a steroid shot in one hip and a muscle relaxer in the other plus a script for more steroids, yum!! Hate those headaches with steroids, have to drink lots of water and of course they make me hungry all the time! Thankfully I bought some healthy snacks - almonds, walnuts, craisins, etc... I suppose its back to the Wii Fit again to keep myself active!
So what did I do this week? Well not much of anything really - I jotted some ideas down for my 6X6 circus swap, got some things printed out and just sat there looking at it today - ugh it doesn't feel right - then I had the bright idea to put popcorn on it, so I popped a bag, ate some, took it outside and sprayed it with a clear coat. Now I am going to wait a few days and see what happens to it, wondering if its going to be too delicate for my pages! I have all my circus stuff gathered, where are those creative craft fairies when you need them???

Here are some pics: Necklace made with a twist off cap, postcard from a friend, Glimmer mists - my favorite spray right now and tonights dinner - taco pie! having friends over and they like mexican food!



Maybe this weekend I will feel more like playing! Thanks Sara for the card - I love it! Neat idea too!
Have a blessed week!

No comments: