About Me

My photo
Collinsville, OK, United States
Creating cool stuff - love making cards, scrap booking, altered art - just love getting creative!!

Sunday, February 21, 2010

What am I doing?


2x2 canvas - fun but so small to work with!








I had a busy, busy week at work, wish it had been a busy week creating!

Jotted down some ideas for my 6x6 Circus pages swap- so today I will be making my template on the actual 6X6 piece to make sure it all fits before doing 16 pages! It's raining and gray out today which will make a great day to create and get all my swaps together!

Lets see what do I have to get done?

March monthly mailer
Black/white tags
Birthday cards

I think that is it for my swaps right now unless someone comes out with another one that catches my eye! I love doing swaps they keep me focused and creative!


My room needs to be cleaned up too! I create in such a mess, it looks horrible!

Played around with some jewelry pieces -Oooh got my artists choice ATC's from my ATT group! They are awesome, great ideas on these pieces!











ATC's by the fabulously talented: Kathy, Laura, Cathy, Pam, Kate, and Sue!!
Have a happy creative week!



No comments: