About Me

My photo
Collinsville, OK, United States
Creating cool stuff - love making cards, scrap booking, altered art - just love getting creative!!

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Movies, boys and art!

This is what I woke up to this morning! Ugh!










What a great week and weekend!

During the week I was busy with ART:

Received my Valentines Tags from a swap, finished up my Spring ATC's, worked on my Monthly Mailer and got my order in from my favorite Etsy shop!

My Spring ATC's - I just added words that say "Spring time joy" figured they didn't need much else on them - I think they look fab!












Valentine tag swap - AWESOME! so much talent in the ATT group! See for yourself!












Finishing up my monthly mailer today since it has to go into the mail by 2/15! The monthly mailers are fun - Allie gives us a technique to use and we create something for our swap partner, really gets you thinking! Pics coming soon!
My new favorite Etsy shop is Karens craft supplies! She has the most awesome stuff and she ships fast!

I bought some large heart bails, large leaf bails, black leather necklaces, round glass pieces, dog tags and magnets!









The round glass pieces are thick! I saw in a shop I went to yesterday, these glass pieces decorated and on leather necklaces! They were awesome! So I have taken a stab at them myself! Why pay for something I can create myself!! I need to get some of the aluminum tape to go around the edge to make it look finished!











Birthday card for my EWV group.












Well today I have three of my favorite boys here! My cousin went to Dallas for the weekend and the boys were staying with Grandma & Grandpa - Allen and I decided last week to take them Saturday to see Avatar and have them spend the night. Avatar was awesome, the boys enjoyed it as well as Allen and I! Then we went out to my SIL's for my nieces birthday and brought my nephew home with us! So I have three boys, Allen and three male dogs in my house!! What fun, the boys had a blast playing the Wii and watching movies, have no idea what time they went to bed! They are all in the living room, two on the couch and one on the floor! Awesome! I remember when Marc would have his friends stay over so much energy filled the room, this is that same feeling! I am blessed!
Have a creative week!

1 comment:

Celia said...

you been busy girl! love the stuff, yep keep on going!